Pages

Saturday 10 September 2016

...A little of what you fancy...


A little of what I fancied this evening was craft, thought I was going to get loads made this week, but nope, kids took over, blah, blah, you know how it is, BUT there's always the weekend...

Opened a great big box the other day and out popped all my new Gina K Ink pads together with some lovely paper packs. I found this delicious red gingham in the 'The Simple Things' paper pack and thought it would be fabby with a glass of red and some grapes from Theresa's set french Flair. I paired that with a sentiment from my set Petite Patisserie and felt rather chuffed with myself for getting a card done at the scrag end of the night, it's about 2am here and I was determined not to draw the curtains on another day until I made something!

Cardstocks are from Gina K designs also, Black and white. Smooched a little of that fabulous Gina K cherry red ink around the outer edge of the gingham also, loved it! Nighty Night!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!